Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 50 seats were available on flights from LCH to AEX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 34 passengers flew on all flights from LCH to AEX that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lake Charles to Alexandria in 2009 was 68%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lake Charles and Alexandria from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Lake Charles to Alexandria.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 34 passengers from LCH to AEX in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from LCH to AEX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 34 passengers that flew from Lake Charles to Alexandria in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lake Charles, LA to Alexandria, LA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The newest aircraft servicing LCH to AEX in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Lake Charles, LA to Alexandria, LA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LCH to AEX for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)