Book your LCH to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Lake Charles to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LCH and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lake Charles Regional to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Lake Charles (LCH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lake Charles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LCH to IAH Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Hawaii Plane Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Daytona Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Louisiana Tourism today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Lake Charles Regional to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LCH to IAH
|Continental Airlines||Saab SF340A/B|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Lake Charles to Houston (LCH to IAH)
- The shortest flight distance between Lake Charles and Houston is 127 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lake Charles, LA to Houston, TX in 2009 was Colgan Air's SF-340/B from Saab-Fairchild which started flying in 1990.
- 89,459 seats were available on flights from LCH to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 45,356 passengers flew on all flights from LCH to IAH that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Lake Charles to Houston.
- Colgan Air carried a total of 23,109 passengers from LCH to IAH in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LCH to IAH in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lake Charles and Houston from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines operates the shortest flights from Lake Charles to Houston.
- The shortest flight between LCH and IAH takes about 27 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lake Charles to Houston in 2009 was 61.65%.
- The average flight time from Lake Charles, LA to Houston, TX takes about 27 minutes.
- There were 45,356 passengers that flew from Lake Charles to Houston in 2009.
- Flight #2589, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Lake Charles to Houston.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LCH to IAH for Colgan Air is the SF-340/B built by Saab-Fairchild with 34 seats.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from LCH to IAH using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Lake Charles and Houston.
- Colgan Air, ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, UNITED offer flights from Lake Charles, LA to Houston, TX.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)