to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Air Greenland operated flights from LCH to MIA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LCH to MIA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LCH to MIA for USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lake Charles and Miami from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lake Charles, LA to Miami, FL in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Triangle Rent a Car? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Verona Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.