to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lansing and Bedford from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Air Uganda offers flights from Lansing, MI to Bedford, MA.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAN to BED in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland operated flights from LAN to BED using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Lansing to Bedford.
- There were 48 passengers that flew from Lansing to Bedford in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lansing, MI to Bedford, MA in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Air Uganda carried a total of 48 passengers from LAN to BED in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lansing to Bedford in 2009 was 96%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAN to BED for Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- 224 seats were available on flights from LAN to BED in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 48 passengers flew on all flights from LAN to BED that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Myrtle Beach Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Wrightsville Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Los Cabos Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.