Book your LAN to CUN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Lansing to Cancun airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAN and CUN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Capital Region Intl. to Cancun Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAN to CUN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Lansing (LAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lansing on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cancun (CUN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cancun on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAN to CUN Route Map
Route information for flights from Capital Region Intl. to Cancun Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAN to CUN
|Sun Country Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Lansing to Cancun (LAN to CUN)
- 168 seats were available on flights from LAN to CUN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 164 passengers flew on all flights from LAN to CUN that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAN to CUN for USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- USA 3000 offers flights from Lansing, MI to Cancun, Mexico.
- USA 3000 operated flights from LAN to CUN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- USA 3000 carried a total of 164 passengers from LAN to CUN in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Lansing to Cancun.
- There were 164 passengers that flew from Lansing to Cancun in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lansing to Cancun in 2009 was 97.62%.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAN to CUN in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lansing and Cancun from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lansing, MI to Cancun, Mexico in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Estes Park Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.