Book your LAN to CMI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Lansing to Champaign airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAN and CMI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Capital Region Intl. to University Of Illinois Urbana Champaign Williard with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAN to CMI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Lansing (LAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lansing on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Champaign (CMI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Champaign on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAN to CMI Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Lansing to Champaign (LAN to CMI)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lansing to Champaign in 2009 was 75.02%.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAN to CMI in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 274 seats were available on flights from LAN to CMI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 210 passengers flew on all flights from LAN to CMI that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lansing, MI to Champaign, IL in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Air Greenland, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Lansing, MI to Champaign, IL.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAN to CMI for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 210 passengers that flew from Lansing to Champaign in 2009.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 141 passengers from LAN to CMI in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lansing and Champaign from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from LAN to CMI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Lansing and Champaign.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)