Book your LAN to CHS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Lansing to Charleston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAN and CHS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Capital Region Intl. to Charleston Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAN to CHS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Lansing (LAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lansing on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charleston (CHS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charleston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAN to CHS Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Alliance Airlines and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Brookings Oregon you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Lansing to Charleston (LAN to CHS)
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Lansing, MI to Charleston, SC.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from LAN to CHS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAN to CHS for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lansing, MI to Charleston, SC in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 40 passengers from LAN to CHS in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lansing and Charleston from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAN to CHS in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- 50 seats were available on flights from LAN to CHS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 40 passengers flew on all flights from LAN to CHS that year.
- There were 40 passengers that flew from Lansing to Charleston in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Lansing to Charleston.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lansing to Charleston in 2009 was 80%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)