Book your LAN to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Lansing to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAN and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Capital Region Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAN to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Lansing (LAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lansing on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAN to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Capital Region Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAN to ORD
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Lansing to Chicago (LAN to ORD)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lansing and Chicago from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 24,759 passengers from LAN to ORD in 2009.
- The average flight time from Lansing, MI to Chicago, IL takes about 38 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lansing to Chicago in 2009 was 57.74%.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Lansing to Chicago.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAN to ORD in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAN to ORD for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Lansing to Chicago.
- There were 36,041 passengers that flew from Lansing to Chicago in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Lansing and Chicago.
- 62,932 seats were available on flights from LAN to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 36,041 passengers flew on all flights from LAN to ORD that year.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Lansing, MI to Chicago, IL.
- The shortest flight between LAN and ORD takes about 37 minutes.
- Flight #7270, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 68 minutes average delay between flights from Lansing to Chicago.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operated flights from LAN to ORD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Lansing and Chicago is 179 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lansing, MI to Chicago, IL in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Experience Music Project you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.