to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lansing and Des Moines from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAN to DSM in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAN to DSM for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lansing, MI to Des Moines, IA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland operated flights from LAN to DSM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including All Inclusive Resorts in Hawaii you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Miami Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.