Book your LAN to LAF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Lansing to Lafayette airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAN and LAF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Capital Region Intl. to Purdue University with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAN to LAF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Lansing (LAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lansing on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Lafayette (LAF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lafayette on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAN to LAF Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Lansing to Lafayette (LAN to LAF)
- USA 3000, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Lansing, MI to Lafayette, IN.
- USA 3000 carried a total of 146 passengers from LAN to LAF in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAN to LAF for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAN to LAF in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lansing, MI to Lafayette, IN in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Lansing and Lafayette.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lansing and Lafayette from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from LAN to LAF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lansing to Lafayette in 2009 was 61.63%.
- There were 216 passengers that flew from Lansing to Lafayette in 2009.
- 318 seats were available on flights from LAN to LAF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 216 passengers flew on all flights from LAN to LAF that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)