Book your LAN to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Lansing to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAN and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Capital Region Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAN to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Lansing (LAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lansing on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAN to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Capital Region Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAN to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Sun Country Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Sun Country Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Lansing to Minneapolis (LAN to MSP)
- 1,333 seats were available on flights from LAN to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 903 passengers flew on all flights from LAN to MSP that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAN to MSP in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Lansing to Minneapolis.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lansing and Minneapolis from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from LAN to MSP using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAN to MSP for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lansing to Minneapolis in 2009 was 66.24%.
- Northwest Airlink, USA 3000, Northwest Airlines, American Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Lansing, MI to Minneapolis, MN.
- The average flight time from Lansing, MI to Minneapolis, MN takes about 75 minutes.
- There were 903 passengers that flew from Lansing to Minneapolis in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Lansing and Minneapolis is 455 miles.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Lansing to Minneapolis.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Lansing and Minneapolis.
- The shortest flight between LAN and MSP takes about 65 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 418 passengers from LAN to MSP in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lansing, MI to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Birmingham? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Acapulco Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.