Book your LAN to RDU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Lansing to Raleigh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAN and RDU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Capital Region Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAN to RDU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Lansing (LAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lansing on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAN to RDU Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Atlantic City? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Madrid and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Folly Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Panama City Beach Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Lansing to Raleigh (LAN to RDU)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Lansing to Raleigh.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 71 passengers from LAN to RDU in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAN to RDU in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from LAN to RDU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lansing and Raleigh from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lansing to Raleigh in 2009 was 71%.
- 100 seats were available on flights from LAN to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 71 passengers flew on all flights from LAN to RDU that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAN to RDU for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lansing, MI to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Lansing, MI to Raleigh, NC.
- There were 71 passengers that flew from Lansing to Raleigh in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)