to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from LAN to SBN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lansing and South Bend from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lansing, MI to South Bend, IN in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAN to SBN in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAN to SBN for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)