Book your LAN to SCE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Lansing to State College airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAN and SCE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Capital Region Intl. to University Park with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAN to SCE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Lansing (LAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lansing on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from State College (SCE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from State College on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAN to SCE Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Lansing to State College (LAN to SCE)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lansing, MI to State College, PA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lansing and State College from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 114 passengers from LAN to SCE in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Lansing and State College.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAN to SCE in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Lansing, MI to State College, PA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lansing to State College in 2009 was 60.51%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAN to SCE for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 274 seats were available on flights from LAN to SCE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 172 passengers flew on all flights from LAN to SCE that year.
- Air Greenland operated flights from LAN to SCE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 172 passengers that flew from Lansing to State College in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)