to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lansing, MI to State College, PA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lansing and State College from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 114 passengers from LAN to SCE in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Lansing and State College.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAN to SCE in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Lansing, MI to State College, PA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lansing to State College in 2009 was 60.51%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAN to SCE for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 274 seats were available on flights from LAN to SCE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 172 passengers flew on all flights from LAN to SCE that year.
- Air Greenland operated flights from LAN to SCE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 172 passengers that flew from Lansing to State College in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)