to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 94 seats were available on flights from LRD to BRO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 46 passengers flew on all flights from LRD to BRO that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LRD to BRO for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- There were 46 passengers that flew from Laredo to Brownsville in 2009.
- American Eagle operated flights from LRD to BRO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Laredo to Brownsville in 2009 was 49.82%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Laredo, TX to Brownsville, TX in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Laredo and Brownsville.
- The newest aircraft servicing LRD to BRO in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Laredo and Brownsville from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Eagle, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Laredo, TX to Brownsville, TX.
- American Eagle carried a total of 28 passengers from LRD to BRO in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Orlando? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Airfare to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Key West you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Wedding Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.