Book your LRD to SAT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Laredo to San Antonio airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LRD and SAT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Laredo Intl. to San Antonio Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LRD to SAT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Laredo (LRD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Laredo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LRD to SAT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Laredo to San Antonio (LRD to SAT)
- Xtra Airways, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Laredo, TX to San Antonio, TX.
- Xtra Airways carried a total of 96 passengers from LRD to SAT in 2009.
- 1,381 seats were available on flights from LRD to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 128 passengers flew on all flights from LRD to SAT that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Laredo and San Antonio.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Laredo, TX to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was Ryan International's MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Laredo and San Antonio from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- There were 128 passengers that flew from Laredo to San Antonio in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LRD to SAT for Xtra Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Laredo to San Antonio in 2009 was 10.23%.
- Ryan International operated flights from LRD to SAT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LRD to SAT in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)