to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Xtra Airways, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Laredo, TX to San Antonio, TX.
- Xtra Airways carried a total of 96 passengers from LRD to SAT in 2009.
- 1,381 seats were available on flights from LRD to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 128 passengers flew on all flights from LRD to SAT that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Laredo and San Antonio.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Laredo, TX to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was Ryan International's MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Laredo and San Antonio from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- There were 128 passengers that flew from Laredo to San Antonio in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LRD to SAT for Xtra Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Laredo to San Antonio in 2009 was 10.23%.
- Ryan International operated flights from LRD to SAT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LRD to SAT in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)