Book your LAS to ABQ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Las Vegas to Albuquerque airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAS and ABQ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from McCarran Intl. to Albuquerque Intl. Sunport with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAS to ABQ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Albuquerque (ABQ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Albuquerque on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAS to ABQ Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Las Vegas to Albuquerque (LAS to ABQ)
- American Airlines carried a total of 179 passengers from LAS to ABQ in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAS to ABQ for JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Las Vegas and Albuquerque.
- 482 seats were available on flights from LAS to ABQ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 430 passengers flew on all flights from LAS to ABQ that year.
- There were 512 passengers that flew from Las Vegas to Albuquerque in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Las Vegas, NV to Albuquerque, NM in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines operated flights from LAS to ABQ using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines, US Airways, JetBlue Airways offer flights from Las Vegas, NV to Albuquerque, NM.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Las Vegas and Albuquerque from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAS to ABQ in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Las Vegas to Albuquerque in 2009 was 88.56%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Disney Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Davenport Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.