Book your LAS to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Las Vegas to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAS and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from McCarran Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAS to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAS to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from McCarran Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAS to ATL
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757-300 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Las Vegas to Atlanta (LAS to ATL)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAS to ATL for AirTran Airways is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 137 seats.
- Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways operate the shortest flights from Las Vegas to Atlanta.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Las Vegas to Atlanta.
- 789,692 seats were available on flights from LAS to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 709,602 passengers flew on all flights from LAS to ATL that year.
- Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways offer flights from Las Vegas, NV to Atlanta, GA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Las Vegas, NV to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was City Star Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 709,602 passengers that flew from Las Vegas to Atlanta in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Las Vegas and Atlanta.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Las Vegas and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 259 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Las Vegas and Atlanta is 1747 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Las Vegas to Atlanta in 2009 was 87.15%.
- The average flight time from Las Vegas, NV to Atlanta, GA takes about 202 minutes.
- Flight #24, operated by Delta Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Las Vegas to Atlanta.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from LAS to ATL using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 538,145 passengers from LAS to ATL in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAS to ATL in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The shortest flight between LAS and ATL takes about 201 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Tickets to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Daytona Beach Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Paris Tours today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.