Book your LAS to BOS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Las Vegas to Boston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAS and BOS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from McCarran Intl. to Logan Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAS to BOS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAS to BOS Route Map
Route information for flights from McCarran Intl. to Logan Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAS to BOS
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Las Vegas to Boston (LAS to BOS)
- The shortest flight between LAS and BOS takes about 265 minutes.
- US Airways operated flights from LAS to BOS using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Las Vegas, NV to Boston, MA in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- JetBlue Airways, US Airways operate the shortest flights from Las Vegas to Boston.
- JetBlue Airways offers the shortest flight times from Las Vegas to Boston.
- The average flight time from Las Vegas, NV to Boston, MA takes about 267 minutes.
- US Airways, JetBlue Airways, American Airlines offer flights from Las Vegas, NV to Boston, MA.
- There were 123,859 passengers that flew from Las Vegas to Boston in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Las Vegas and Boston is 2381 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Las Vegas to Boston in 2009 was 82.68%.
- Flight #65, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Las Vegas to Boston.
- US Airways carried a total of 81,057 passengers from LAS to BOS in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAS to BOS for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- 151,292 seats were available on flights from LAS to BOS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 123,859 passengers flew on all flights from LAS to BOS that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Las Vegas and Boston from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 193 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAS to BOS in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Las Vegas and Boston.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Big Bear Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Punta Mita Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.