Book your LAS to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Las Vegas to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAS and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from McCarran Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAS to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAS to CLT Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flight to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Orlando Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Trip to Vegas today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from McCarran Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAS to CLT
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Las Vegas to Charlotte (LAS to CLT)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Las Vegas to Charlotte in 2009 was 88.97%.
- US Airways operated flights from LAS to CLT using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAS to CLT in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- US Airways carried a total of 285,380 passengers from LAS to CLT in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Las Vegas and Charlotte from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 189 seats.
- The average flight time from Las Vegas, NV to Charlotte, NC takes about 219 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAS to CLT for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- 307,122 seats were available on flights from LAS to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 285,380 passengers flew on all flights from LAS to CLT that year.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Las Vegas to Charlotte.
- The shortest flight between LAS and CLT takes about 219 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Las Vegas, NV to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was US Airways' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Las Vegas to Charlotte.
- US Airways offers flights from Las Vegas, NV to Charlotte, NC.
- US Airways operates the shortest flights from Las Vegas to Charlotte.
- The shortest flight distance between Las Vegas and Charlotte is 1916 miles.
- Flight #1490, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Las Vegas to Charlotte.
- There were 285,380 passengers that flew from Las Vegas to Charlotte in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)