Book your LAS to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Las Vegas to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAS and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from McCarran Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAS to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAS to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from McCarran Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAS to ORD
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Gulf Air Bahrain||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Las Vegas to Chicago (LAS to ORD)
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Las Vegas to Chicago.
- The shortest flight between LAS and ORD takes about 179 minutes.
- UNITED carried a total of 304,541 passengers from LAS to ORD in 2009.
- There were 623,535 passengers that flew from Las Vegas to Chicago in 2009.
- Flight #257, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 35 minutes average delay between flights from Las Vegas to Chicago.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Las Vegas and Chicago.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Las Vegas to Chicago in 2009 was 89.17%.
- 693,851 seats were available on flights from LAS to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 623,535 passengers flew on all flights from LAS to ORD that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAS to ORD in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The shortest flight distance between Las Vegas and Chicago is 1515 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Las Vegas, NV to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Las Vegas, NV to Chicago, IL takes about 180 minutes.
- UNITED, American Airlines, US Airways operate the shortest flights from Las Vegas to Chicago.
- UNITED operated flights from LAS to ORD using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- UNITED, American Airlines, US Airways, Continental Airlines offer flights from Las Vegas, NV to Chicago, IL.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAS to ORD for UNITED is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Las Vegas and Chicago from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 225 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Vancouver? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Newport Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Columbus Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.