Book your LAS to COS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Las Vegas to Colorado Springs airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAS and COS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from McCarran Intl. to Colorado Springs CO with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAS to COS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Colorado Springs (COS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Colorado Springs on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAS to COS Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Las Vegas to Colorado Springs (LAS to COS)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Las Vegas and Colorado Springs from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- UNITED, JetBlue Airways offer flights from Las Vegas, NV to Colorado Springs, CO.
- There were 32,577 passengers that flew from Las Vegas to Colorado Springs in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Las Vegas and Colorado Springs.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Las Vegas to Colorado Springs in 2009 was 85.62%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Las Vegas, NV to Colorado Springs, CO in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- 480 seats were available on flights from LAS to COS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 262 passengers flew on all flights from LAS to COS that year.
- UNITED carried a total of 134 passengers from LAS to COS in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAS to COS in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland operated flights from LAS to COS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAS to COS for JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including AT&T Center you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.