Book your LAS to DAY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Las Vegas to Dayton airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAS and DAY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from McCarran Intl. to James M. Cox Dayton Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAS to DAY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dayton (DAY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dayton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAS to DAY Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Tickets to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cheap Miami Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Tours today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Las Vegas to Dayton (LAS to DAY)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Las Vegas to Dayton.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Las Vegas and Dayton from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- There were 157 passengers that flew from Las Vegas to Dayton in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from LAS to DAY using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAS to DAY in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 157 passengers from LAS to DAY in 2009.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Las Vegas, NV to Dayton, OH.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAS to DAY for Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Las Vegas to Dayton in 2009 was 98.13%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Las Vegas, NV to Dayton, OH in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- 160 seats were available on flights from LAS to DAY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 157 passengers flew on all flights from LAS to DAY that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)