Book your LAS to YEG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Las Vegas to Edmonton airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAS and YEG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from McCarran Intl. to Edmonton Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAS to YEG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Edmonton (YEG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Edmonton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAS to YEG Route Map
Route information for flights from McCarran Intl. to Edmonton Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAS to YEG
|WestJet||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
|WestJet||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Las Vegas to Edmonton (LAS to YEG)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Las Vegas and Edmonton from WestJet is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 166 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAS to YEG in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Las Vegas and Edmonton.
- There were 98,251 passengers that flew from Las Vegas to Edmonton in 2009.
- 117,825 seats were available on flights from LAS to YEG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 98,251 passengers flew on all flights from LAS to YEG that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Las Vegas, NV to Edmonton, Canada in 2009 was US Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- WestJet carried a total of 74,245 passengers from LAS to YEG in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAS to YEG for go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 86 seats.
- WestJet, US Airways, Air Canada, go Operated by Mesa Airlines offer flights from Las Vegas, NV to Edmonton, Canada.
- WestJet operated flights from LAS to YEG using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Las Vegas to Edmonton in 2009 was 78.53%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ferry Building you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.