Book your LAS to FRA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Las Vegas to Frankfurt airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAS and FRA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from McCarran Intl. to Frankfurt Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAS to FRA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Frankfurt (FRA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Frankfurt on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAS to FRA Route Map
Route information for flights from McCarran Intl. to Frankfurt Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAS to FRA
|Condor Flugdienst||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Las Vegas to Frankfurt (LAS to FRA)
- Condor operated flights from LAS to FRA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 28,080 seats were available on flights from LAS to FRA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 24,055 passengers flew on all flights from LAS to FRA that year.
- There were 24,055 passengers that flew from Las Vegas to Frankfurt in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAS to FRA in 2009 was Condor's B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAS to FRA for Condor is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 270 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Las Vegas to Frankfurt.
- Condor offers flights from Las Vegas, NV to Frankfurt, Germany.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Las Vegas and Frankfurt from Condor is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 270 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Las Vegas, NV to Frankfurt, Germany in 2009 was Condor's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Condor carried a total of 24,055 passengers from LAS to FRA in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Las Vegas to Frankfurt in 2009 was 85.66%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rental Cars Denver? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cheap London England Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Louisiana Tourism today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.