Book your LAS to GDL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Las Vegas to Guadalajara airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAS and GDL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from McCarran Intl. to Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAS to GDL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Guadalajara (GDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guadalajara on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAS to GDL Route Map
Route information for flights from McCarran Intl. to Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAS to GDL
|Aeroméxico||Boeing 737 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Las Vegas to Guadalajara (LAS to GDL)
- There were 28,898 passengers that flew from Las Vegas to Guadalajara in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAS to GDL for Mexicana is the A318 built by Airbus Industrie with 100 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Las Vegas and Guadalajara from Aeromexico is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Las Vegas and Guadalajara.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Las Vegas to Guadalajara in 2009 was 68.59%.
- Mexicana operated flights from LAS to GDL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Mexicana, Aeromexico offer flights from Las Vegas, NV to Guadalajara, Mexico.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Las Vegas, NV to Guadalajara, Mexico in 2009 was Mexicana's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Mexicana carried a total of 28,678 passengers from LAS to GDL in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAS to GDL in 2009 was Mexicana's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- 41,664 seats were available on flights from LAS to GDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 28,898 passengers flew on all flights from LAS to GDL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Santa Barbara Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Santa Barbara and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lake Como Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.