Book your LAS to IND flights with Expedia and find last-minute Las Vegas to Indianapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAS and IND, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from McCarran Intl. to Indianapolis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAS to IND Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAS to IND Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Las Vegas to Indianapolis (LAS to IND)
- The shortest flight distance between Las Vegas and Indianapolis is 1591 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAS to IND for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- Northwest Airlines, AirTran Airways, US Airways offer flights from Las Vegas, NV to Indianapolis, IN.
- There were 34,463 passengers that flew from Las Vegas to Indianapolis in 2009.
- Flight #298, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Las Vegas to Indianapolis.
- The shortest flight between LAS and IND takes about 182 minutes.
- AirTran Airways offers the shortest flight times from Las Vegas to Indianapolis.
- The average flight time from Las Vegas, NV to Indianapolis, IN takes about 183 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Las Vegas, NV to Indianapolis, IN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 29,749 passengers from LAS to IND in 2009.
- 37,466 seats were available on flights from LAS to IND in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 34,115 passengers flew on all flights from LAS to IND that year.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from LAS to IND using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAS to IND in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Las Vegas to Indianapolis in 2009 was 91.14%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Las Vegas and Indianapolis.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Las Vegas and Indianapolis from US Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- Northwest Airlines, AirTran Airways operate the shortest flights from Las Vegas to Indianapolis.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Toronto Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to San Antonio and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Annapolis Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Houston Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.