to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from LAS to LAR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAS to LAR for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 40 passengers from LAS to LAR in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Las Vegas to Laramie.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAS to LAR in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- There were 40 passengers that flew from Las Vegas to Laramie in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Las Vegas and Laramie from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Las Vegas, NV to Laramie, WY in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- 50 seats were available on flights from LAS to LAR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 40 passengers flew on all flights from LAS to LAR that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Las Vegas, NV to Laramie, WY.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Las Vegas to Laramie in 2009 was 80%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise Denver Airport? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Airlines that Fly to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St Louis Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New Orleans Tourism today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.