Book your LAS to LGB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Las Vegas to Long Beach airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAS and LGB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from McCarran Intl. to Long Beach Municipal with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAS to LGB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Long Beach (LGB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Long Beach on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAS to LGB Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Hilo and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Shedd Aquarium you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Flagstaff Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from McCarran Intl. to Long Beach Municipal.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAS to LGB
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Las Vegas to Long Beach (LAS to LGB)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Las Vegas, NV to Long Beach, CA in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- JetBlue Airways, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Las Vegas, NV to Long Beach, CA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAS to LGB for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 118,250 seats were available on flights from LAS to LGB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 83,752 passengers flew on all flights from LAS to LGB that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Las Vegas and Long Beach.
- The average flight time from Las Vegas, NV to Long Beach, CA takes about 43 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAS to LGB in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- JetBlue Airways offers the shortest flight times from Las Vegas to Long Beach.
- The shortest flight between LAS and LGB takes about 43 minutes.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 83,682 passengers from LAS to LGB in 2009.
- Flight #711, operated by JetBlue Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 2 minutes average delay between flights from Las Vegas to Long Beach.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Las Vegas and Long Beach from JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- JetBlue Airways operated flights from LAS to LGB using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Las Vegas to Long Beach in 2009 was 70.07%.
- JetBlue Airways operates the shortest flights from Las Vegas to Long Beach.
- The shortest flight distance between Las Vegas and Long Beach is 231 miles.
- There were 83,752 passengers that flew from Las Vegas to Long Beach in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)