Book your LAS to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Las Vegas to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAS and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from McCarran Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAS to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAS to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from McCarran Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAS to MIA
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Las Vegas to Miami (LAS to MIA)
- American Airlines carried a total of 119,078 passengers from LAS to MIA in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Las Vegas and Miami from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 187 seats.
- The average flight time from Las Vegas, NV to Miami, FL takes about 243 minutes.
- There were 119,219 passengers that flew from Las Vegas to Miami in 2009.
- American Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Las Vegas, NV to Miami, FL.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Las Vegas to Miami.
- Flight #1886, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Las Vegas to Miami.
- The shortest flight distance between Las Vegas and Miami is 2175 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAS to MIA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The shortest flight between LAS and MIA takes about 243 minutes.
- 134,040 seats were available on flights from LAS to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 119,219 passengers flew on all flights from LAS to MIA that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Las Vegas to Miami in 2009 was 89.44%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Las Vegas and Miami.
- American Airlines operated flights from LAS to MIA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Las Vegas, NV to Miami, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAS to MIA for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from Las Vegas to Miami.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Antwerp Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.