Book your LAS to MTY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Las Vegas to Monterrey airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAS and MTY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from McCarran Intl. to General Mariano Escobedo Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAS to MTY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Monterrey (MTY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Monterrey on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAS to MTY Route Map
Route information for flights from McCarran Intl. to General Mariano Escobedo Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAS to MTY
|Aeroméxico||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Aeroméxico||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Las Vegas to Monterrey (LAS to MTY)
- Aeromexico carried a total of 16,882 passengers from LAS to MTY in 2009.
- There were 31,122 passengers that flew from Las Vegas to Monterrey in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Las Vegas, NV to Monterrey, Mexico in 2009 was Aviacsa's B737-1/2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Aeromexico operated flights from LAS to MTY using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Aeromexico, Aviacsa, Duo Airways, Mexicana offer flights from Las Vegas, NV to Monterrey, Mexico.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAS to MTY for Aviacsa is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Las Vegas and Monterrey.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAS to MTY in 2009 was Aeromexico's B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Las Vegas to Monterrey in 2009 was 69.09%.
- 47,805 seats were available on flights from LAS to MTY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 31,122 passengers flew on all flights from LAS to MTY that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Las Vegas and Monterrey from Aeromexico is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Montauk Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best South Beach Miami today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.