Book your LAS to YUL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Las Vegas to Montreal airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAS and YUL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from McCarran Intl. to Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAS to YUL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAS to YUL Route Map
Route information for flights from McCarran Intl. to Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAS to YUL
|Air Canada||Airbus A319|
|Air Canada||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Air Canada||Airbus A321-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|WestJet||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Las Vegas to Montreal (LAS to YUL)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Las Vegas, NV to Montreal, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Las Vegas and Montreal.
- Air Canada operated flights from LAS to YUL using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Las Vegas to Montreal in 2009 was 82.67%.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAS to YUL in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Las Vegas and Montreal from Air Canada is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 174 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAS to YUL for Air Canada is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 93 seats.
- Air Canada, WestJet offer flights from Las Vegas, NV to Montreal, Canada.
- 47,172 seats were available on flights from LAS to YUL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 41,113 passengers flew on all flights from LAS to YUL that year.
- Air Canada carried a total of 40,096 passengers from LAS to YUL in 2009.
- There were 41,113 passengers that flew from Las Vegas to Montreal in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)