Book your LAS to MSY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Las Vegas to New Orleans airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAS and MSY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from McCarran Intl. to Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAS to MSY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New Orleans (MSY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New Orleans on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAS to MSY Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Las Vegas to New Orleans (LAS to MSY)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Las Vegas, NV to New Orleans, LA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- 389 seats were available on flights from LAS to MSY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 318 passengers flew on all flights from LAS to MSY that year.
- Air Greenland operated flights from LAS to MSY using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 318 passengers that flew from Las Vegas to New Orleans in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAS to MSY in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing. The B757-3 started flying in 1999.
- Continental Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Las Vegas, NV to New Orleans, LA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Las Vegas to New Orleans in 2009 was 79.54%.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 215 passengers from LAS to MSY in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Las Vegas and New Orleans from Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAS to MSY for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Las Vegas and New Orleans.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Disneyland Paris Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.