Book your LAS to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Las Vegas to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAS and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from McCarran Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAS to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAS to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from McCarran Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAS to JFK
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Virgin America||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Las Vegas to New York (LAS to JFK)
- JetBlue Airways, Delta Airlines, American Airlines, US Airways operate the shortest flights from Las Vegas to New York.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAS to JFK for Virgin America is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 122 seats.
- Flight #726, operated by Delta Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Las Vegas to New York.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Las Vegas and New York.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Las Vegas to New York in 2009 was 83.68%.
- There were 554,101 passengers that flew from Las Vegas to New York in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Las Vegas and New York is 2248 miles.
- The shortest flight between LAS and JFK takes about 256 minutes.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Las Vegas to New York.
- Delta Airlines, JetBlue Airways, American Airlines, Virgin America, US Airways, North American Airlines offer flights from Las Vegas, NV to New York, NY.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 213,493 passengers from LAS to JFK in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Las Vegas, NV to New York, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAS to JFK in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 658,335 seats were available on flights from LAS to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 554,101 passengers flew on all flights from LAS to JFK that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Las Vegas and New York from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- The average flight time from Las Vegas, NV to New York, NY takes about 261 minutes.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from LAS to JFK using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Savannah? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Sedona and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Magnificent Mile Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.