Book your LAS to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Las Vegas to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAS and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from McCarran Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAS to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAS to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from McCarran Intl. to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAS to EWR
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Las Vegas to Newark (LAS to EWR)
- The shortest flight between LAS and EWR takes about 255 minutes.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 349,688 passengers from LAS to EWR in 2009.
- Continental Airlines operates the shortest flights from Las Vegas to Newark.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Las Vegas to Newark.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from LAS to EWR using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAS to EWR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Las Vegas and Newark from Continental Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 235 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAS to EWR for Continental Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Las Vegas, NV to Newark, NJ.
- Flight #1469, operated by Continental Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Las Vegas to Newark.
- Continental Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Las Vegas to Newark.
- There were 349,688 passengers that flew from Las Vegas to Newark in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Las Vegas to Newark in 2009 was 91%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Las Vegas, NV to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Las Vegas and Newark is 2227 miles.
- The average flight time from Las Vegas, NV to Newark, NJ takes about 255 minutes.
- 386,296 seats were available on flights from LAS to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 349,688 passengers flew on all flights from LAS to EWR that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to St. Lucia and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Taipei Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.