Book your LAS to OAK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Las Vegas to Oakland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAS and OAK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from McCarran Intl. to Oakland Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAS to OAK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oakland (OAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oakland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAS to OAK Route Map
Route information for flights from McCarran Intl. to Oakland Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAS to OAK
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Las Vegas to Oakland (LAS to OAK)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Las Vegas and Oakland from Alaska Airlines is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 144 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAS to OAK in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAS to OAK for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from LAS to OAK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Las Vegas, NV to Oakland, CA in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Adelaide Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.