Book your LAS to YOW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Las Vegas to Ottawa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAS and YOW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from McCarran Intl. to Macdonald Cartier Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAS to YOW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Ottawa (YOW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ottawa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAS to YOW Route Map
Looking for Santa Monica Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Montego Bay and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lake Las Vegas Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from McCarran Intl. to Macdonald Cartier Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAS to YOW
|WestJet||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Las Vegas to Ottawa (LAS to YOW)
- WestJet carried a total of 111 passengers from LAS to YOW in 2009.
- WestJet operated flights from LAS to YOW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Las Vegas, NV to Ottawa, Canada in 2009 was WestJet's B737-7 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAS to YOW in 2009 was WestJet's B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Las Vegas to Ottawa in 2009 was 81.62%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAS to YOW for WestJet is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 136 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Las Vegas to Ottawa.
- 136 seats were available on flights from LAS to YOW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 111 passengers flew on all flights from LAS to YOW that year.
- There were 111 passengers that flew from Las Vegas to Ottawa in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Las Vegas and Ottawa from WestJet is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 136 seats.
- WestJet offers flights from Las Vegas, NV to Ottawa, Canada.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)