Book your LAS to PDX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Las Vegas to Portland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAS and PDX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from McCarran Intl. to Portland Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAS to PDX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Portland (PDX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAS to PDX Route Map
Route information for flights from McCarran Intl. to Portland Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAS to PDX
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Las Vegas to Portland (LAS to PDX)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAS to PDX for Alaska Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Las Vegas to Portland in 2009 was 77.87%.
- There were 144,218 passengers that flew from Las Vegas to Portland in 2009.
- The shortest flight between LAS and PDX takes about 115 minutes.
- The average flight time from Las Vegas, NV to Portland, OR takes about 115 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Las Vegas and Portland is 762 miles.
- Alaska Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Las Vegas, NV to Portland, OR.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Las Vegas and Portland from Alaska Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 172 seats.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 126,451 passengers from LAS to PDX in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Las Vegas and Portland.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from LAS to PDX using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- US Airways, Alaska Airlines operate the shortest flights from Las Vegas to Portland.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Las Vegas to Portland.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAS to PDX in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- Flight #623, operated by Alaska Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 2 minutes average delay between flights from Las Vegas to Portland.
- 175,603 seats were available on flights from LAS to PDX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 144,080 passengers flew on all flights from LAS to PDX that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Las Vegas, NV to Portland, OR in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)