Book your LAS to PRC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Las Vegas to Prescott airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAS and PRC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from McCarran Intl. to Prescott Municipal with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAS to PRC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Prescott (PRC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Prescott on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAS to PRC Route Map
Looking for Rent a Car Kissimmee? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Palm Beach and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Avila Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Las Vegas to Prescott (LAS to PRC)
- Horizon Air carried a total of 76 passengers from LAS to PRC in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Las Vegas, NV to Prescott, AZ in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Las Vegas to Prescott in 2009 was 100%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAS to PRC for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from LAS to PRC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 76 passengers that flew from Las Vegas to Prescott in 2009.
- Horizon Air offers flights from Las Vegas, NV to Prescott, AZ.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Las Vegas and Prescott from Horizon Air is the DASH8-Q4 built by Dehavilland with 76 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Las Vegas to Prescott.
- 226 seats were available on flights from LAS to PRC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 76 passengers flew on all flights from LAS to PRC that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAS to PRC in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)