Book your LAS to SMF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Las Vegas to Sacramento airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAS and SMF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from McCarran Intl. to Sacramento Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAS to SMF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Sacramento (SMF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sacramento on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAS to SMF Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Las Vegas to Sacramento (LAS to SMF)
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Las Vegas and Sacramento.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Las Vegas to Sacramento in 2009 was 67.62%.
- The shortest flight distance between Las Vegas and Sacramento is 397 miles.
- US Airways operated flights from LAS to SMF using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Las Vegas to Sacramento.
- The average flight time from Las Vegas, NV to Sacramento, CA takes about 67 minutes.
- The shortest flight between LAS and SMF takes about 66 minutes.
- 82,510 seats were available on flights from LAS to SMF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 55,425 passengers flew on all flights from LAS to SMF that year.
- There were 55,516 passengers that flew from Las Vegas to Sacramento in 2009.
- Flight #385, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 1 minute average delay between flights from Las Vegas to Sacramento.
- US Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Las Vegas to Sacramento.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAS to SMF in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAS to SMF for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- US Airways carried a total of 55,044 passengers from LAS to SMF in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Las Vegas and Sacramento from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 190 seats.
- US Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Las Vegas, NV to Sacramento, CA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Las Vegas, NV to Sacramento, CA in 2009 was US Airways' B737-3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Anaheim Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Guatemala and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kansas City Map you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Davenport Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.