Book your LAS to SFO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Las Vegas to San Francisco airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAS and SFO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from McCarran Intl. to San Francisco Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAS to SFO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAS to SFO Route Map
Route information for flights from McCarran Intl. to San Francisco Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAS to SFO
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Virgin America||Airbus A319|
|Virgin America||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Las Vegas to San Francisco (LAS to SFO)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAS to SFO for Skywest Air is the EMB-120 built by Embraer with 30 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Las Vegas and San Francisco is 414 miles.
- UNITED, US Airways, Virgin America, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, Continental Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Las Vegas, NV to San Francisco, CA.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAS to SFO in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The average flight time from Las Vegas, NV to San Francisco, CA takes about 68 minutes.
- There were 683,313 passengers that flew from Las Vegas to San Francisco in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Las Vegas to San Francisco in 2009 was 79.59%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Las Vegas and San Francisco from Hawaiian Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 264 seats.
- US Airways, UNITED, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Las Vegas to San Francisco.
- The shortest flight between LAS and SFO takes about 67 minutes.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Las Vegas to San Francisco.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Las Vegas and San Francisco.
- UNITED operated flights from LAS to SFO using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 871,306 seats were available on flights from LAS to SFO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 683,313 passengers flew on all flights from LAS to SFO that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Las Vegas, NV to San Francisco, CA in 2009 was Hawaiian Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- UNITED carried a total of 322,781 passengers from LAS to SFO in 2009.
- Flight #2709, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 20 minutes average delay between flights from Las Vegas to San Francisco.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bohol Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.