Book your LAS to ICN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Las Vegas to Seoul airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAS and ICN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from McCarran Intl. to Incheon Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAS to ICN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Seoul (ICN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seoul on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAS to ICN Route Map
Route information for flights from McCarran Intl. to Incheon Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAS to ICN
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 777-200 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 777-300ER|
|Korean Air||Boeing 777-200 pax|
|Korean Air||Boeing 777-300ER|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Las Vegas to Seoul (LAS to ICN)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Las Vegas and Seoul from Korean Air is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 300 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Las Vegas to Seoul.
- Korean Air operated flights from LAS to ICN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Korean Air carried a total of 6,396 passengers from LAS to ICN in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Las Vegas to Seoul in 2009 was 57.44%.
- 11,100 seats were available on flights from LAS to ICN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 6,396 passengers flew on all flights from LAS to ICN that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Las Vegas, NV to Seoul, South Korea in 2009 was Korean Air's B777-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1994.
- Korean Air offers flights from Las Vegas, NV to Seoul, South Korea.
- There were 6,396 passengers that flew from Las Vegas to Seoul in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAS to ICN for Korean Air is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 300 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAS to ICN in 2009 was Korean Air's B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Indianapolis? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to San Antonio and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tucson Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Pittsburgh Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.