Book your LAS to SBN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Las Vegas to South Bend airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAS and SBN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from McCarran Intl. to South Bend Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAS to SBN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from South Bend (SBN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from South Bend on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAS to SBN Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights from New York and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Pigeon Forge Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Las Vegas to South Bend (LAS to SBN)
- There were 17,651 passengers that flew from Las Vegas to South Bend in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Las Vegas, NV to South Bend, IN in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Las Vegas and South Bend from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAS to SBN in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from LAS to SBN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAS to SBN for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)