Book your LAS to YYZ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Las Vegas to Toronto airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAS and YYZ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from McCarran Intl. to Pearson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAS to YYZ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAS to YYZ Route Map
Route information for flights from McCarran Intl. to Pearson Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAS to YYZ
|Air Canada||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Air Canada||Airbus A321-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|WestJet||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
|WestJet||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Las Vegas to Toronto (LAS to YYZ)
- There were 203,326 passengers that flew from Las Vegas to Toronto in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAS to YYZ for Air Canada is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 92 seats.
- 233,414 seats were available on flights from LAS to YYZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 203,326 passengers flew on all flights from LAS to YYZ that year.
- Air Canada, WestJet, US Airways, British Airways, Skyservice Airlines offer flights from Las Vegas, NV to Toronto, Canada.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Las Vegas and Toronto.
- Air Canada carried a total of 83,373 passengers from LAS to YYZ in 2009.
- Air Canada operated flights from LAS to YYZ using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Las Vegas, NV to Toronto, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Las Vegas and Toronto from British Airways is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 275 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Las Vegas to Toronto in 2009 was 86.11%.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAS to YYZ in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)