Book your LAS to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Las Vegas to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAS and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from McCarran Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAS to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAS to IAD Route Map
Route information for flights from McCarran Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAS to IAD
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Las Vegas to Washington, DC (LAS to IAD)
- The shortest flight between LAS and IAD takes about 231 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAS to IAD for UNITED is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Las Vegas and Washington.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Las Vegas to Washington.
- UNITED, American Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Las Vegas, NV to Washington, DC.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Las Vegas and Washington from UNITED is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 348 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Las Vegas and Washington is 2066 miles.
- Flight #776, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Las Vegas to Washington.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAS to IAD in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- 152,738 seats were available on flights from LAS to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 139,073 passengers flew on all flights from LAS to IAD that year.
- UNITED operates the shortest flights from Las Vegas to Washington.
- The average flight time from Las Vegas, NV to Washington, DC takes about 231 minutes.
- UNITED carried a total of 138,728 passengers from LAS to IAD in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Las Vegas to Washington in 2009 was 90.35%.
- There were 139,073 passengers that flew from Las Vegas to Washington in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Las Vegas, NV to Washington, DC in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- UNITED operated flights from LAS to IAD using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Roatan and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Jasper Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.