Book your LAS to ICT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Las Vegas to Wichita airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAS and ICT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from McCarran Intl. to Mid Continent with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAS to ICT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Wichita (ICT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wichita on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAS to ICT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Las Vegas to Wichita (LAS to ICT)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Las Vegas to Wichita in 2009 was 72.93%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Las Vegas, NV to Wichita, KS in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAS to ICT in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-9-15F started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Las Vegas and Wichita.
- American Airlines, Air Uganda offer flights from Las Vegas, NV to Wichita, KS.
- There were 33,471 passengers that flew from Las Vegas to Wichita in 2009.
- 190 seats were available on flights from LAS to ICT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 152 passengers flew on all flights from LAS to ICT that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAS to ICT for Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 123 passengers from LAS to ICT in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Las Vegas and Wichita from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- Air Uganda operated flights from LAS to ICT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Idaho Falls Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Budapest and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Edmonton Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.