Book your IFP to ABQ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Laughlin to Albuquerque airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IFP and ABQ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Laughlin Bullhead Intl. to Albuquerque Intl. Sunport with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IFP to ABQ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Laughlin (IFP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Laughlin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Albuquerque (ABQ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Albuquerque on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IFP to ABQ Route Map
Looking for Enterprise Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Francisco Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Laughlin to Albuquerque (IFP to ABQ)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Laughlin and Albuquerque from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Laughlin to Albuquerque.
- Sun Country Airlines carried a total of 728 passengers from IFP to ABQ in 2009.
- Sun Country Airlines operated flights from IFP to ABQ using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 972 seats were available on flights from IFP to ABQ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 728 passengers flew on all flights from IFP to ABQ that year.
- There were 1,372 passengers that flew from Laughlin to Albuquerque in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Laughlin, NV to Albuquerque, NM in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- Sun Country Airlines offers flights from Laughlin, NV to Albuquerque, NM.
- The newest aircraft servicing IFP to ABQ in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IFP to ABQ for Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Laughlin to Albuquerque in 2009 was 89.88%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)