to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Sun Country Airlines offers flights from Laughlin, NV to Cedar Rapids, IA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IFP to CID for Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Laughlin and Cedar Rapids from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- Sun Country Airlines carried a total of 1,014 passengers from IFP to CID in 2009.
- 1,134 seats were available on flights from IFP to CID in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,014 passengers flew on all flights from IFP to CID that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Laughlin to Cedar Rapids in 2009 was 89.2%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Laughlin, NV to Cedar Rapids, IA in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The newest aircraft servicing IFP to CID in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Sun Country Airlines operated flights from IFP to CID using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 1,162 passengers that flew from Laughlin to Cedar Rapids in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Laughlin to Cedar Rapids.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Myrtle Beach? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Carlsbad Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Playa del Carmen Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.