to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IFP to DFW for Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- Sun Country Airlines operated flights from IFP to DFW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Laughlin and Dallas from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing IFP to DFW in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 648 seats were available on flights from IFP to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 446 passengers flew on all flights from IFP to DFW that year.
- There were 446 passengers that flew from Laughlin to Dallas in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Laughlin, NV to Dallas, TX in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- Sun Country Airlines carried a total of 446 passengers from IFP to DFW in 2009.
- Sun Country Airlines offers flights from Laughlin, NV to Dallas, TX.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Laughlin to Dallas.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Laughlin to Dallas in 2009 was 91.77%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise Denver Airport? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Los Angeles Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to New Orleans today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.