to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Sun Country Airlines operated flights from IFP to GFK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Sun Country Airlines carried a total of 467 passengers from IFP to GFK in 2009.
- Sun Country Airlines offers flights from Laughlin, NV to Grand Forks, ND.
- The newest aircraft servicing IFP to GFK in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 492 seats were available on flights from IFP to GFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 467 passengers flew on all flights from IFP to GFK that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IFP to GFK for Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 164 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Laughlin to Grand Forks.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Laughlin, NV to Grand Forks, ND in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Laughlin to Grand Forks in 2009 was 94.96%.
- There were 467 passengers that flew from Laughlin to Grand Forks in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Laughlin and Grand Forks from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 164 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Las Vegas Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Vacation Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.